Your use of our Services is subject to our Terms of Service, available at [https://questn.com/terms-of-service]. By using the Services, you accept and agree to the practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use the Services or provide us with any information that (directly or indirectly) identifies, relates to, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated, linked, or linkable with a particular individual or household, including any information that is subject to applicable data protection laws ("Personal Information").
Where our operations may be subject to different laws and regulations in relation to data, we will, in most cases, comply with the laws and regulations that impose the most stringent standard on us.
Please note that if you do not provide the Personal Information we request, or if you withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information, then you may be unable to use all or some of the Services.
Categories of Personal Information. While the Personal Information we collect varies depending upon the circumstances such as the nature of the Services provided or used and our interactions with individuals, we may collect the following categories of Personal Information (subject to applicable laws and regulations):
- Identification information, such as your name, Web3 wallet address, blockchain address, social media account, birth date, and other online identifiers;
- Contact information, such as email address and phone number;
- Customer records, such as electronic customer records containing Personal Information including while the payment is processed by our third party payment processor;
- Records of our communications with you, including any interactions with our posts;
- Financial history and details such as records of purchase and payment information;
- Technical data such as IP address, submit source (Web, App, Wap), browser type and version, time zone settings, and location information.
Sources of Personal Information. We collect certain Personal Information about you in the following ways:
- Directly from you, such as when you use the Website, register an account, interact with us, connect a Web3 wallet, provide your email address, participate in a transaction or quests, register for marketing offers, and make enquiries;
- From third parties, such as our affiliates and other third parties, social media software, public records, third-party providers of services to us, social networks, and joint marketing partners;
- Data collected automatically, such as when you use the Website or communicate with us, or data we gather about you, your interests, and preferences based on your Personal Information.
Information We Collect from You. We may collect Personal Information from you related to:
- Registration and inquiries: When you register for an account with us or make inquiries to QuestN, we will collect Personal Information about you so that we can process your application, registration, and inquiries. This may include, but is not limited to, a blockchain address, Web3 wallet address, username, email address, payment details, technical information, and third-party services if connected through third-party services such as social media.
- Marketing and events: We may collect your contact information and your preferences when you register to receive marketing materials such as news and promotions or attend events.
Information We Collect from Third Parties. We may collect your Personal Information from third-party sources, such as:
- Third-party accounts and social media: We will collect certain Personal Information from third parties or your social media profile and interactions if you connect your third-party accounts (such as X or Discord) to your user account, register or log in to your user account with a social media service, or interact with us on the Website with any social media service.
- Transaction records: We will collect financial information to process your payment, such as your payment history, credit information, and debt information, or other payment account details if you purchase assets or sign up for certain Services.
- Other: We may obtain Personal Information such as contact and location details from third parties and public records.
We may use Personal Information, including but not limited to, the following purposes in accordance with applicable laws and regulations:
- Providing Services, personalized content, and support: This includes administering, operating, delivering, and improving Services, as well as personalizing content to display on the Website. We also monitor and record the usage of the Services, communicate with you, and detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- Improving Services and promotional purposes: We monitor and analyze customer databases to better evaluate and improve our Services. We conduct research and surveys to develop new offerings and products, improve social media and marketing campaigns, and evaluate advertisement effectiveness. We also identify new interests and potential customers.
- Safeguarding and protecting our business: We safeguard and protect our business operations, assets, Services, and data and technology resources. We prevent and investigate fraud, unauthorized access, misconduct, and potential threats to the rights or safety of any person, including a third party.
- Complying with legal obligations: We comply with legal process, applicable laws and regulations, and requests from law enforcement agencies.
- Protecting rights and interests: We manage potential or actual litigations and claims with customers and third parties, and protect and defend our rights or interests.
- Corporate governance and business transfers: This includes our corporate governance relating to financial, tax and auditing, privacy and security controls, risk assessment, and internal management. We also facilitate any actual or contemplated merger, asset sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business assets, restructuring, liquidation, or any business transaction.
- Legitimate business interests: We have a business interest to provide you with the most secure and top experience. In doing so, we conduct a balancing exercise when using the Personal Information for our legitimate business interests against any positive or negative potential impact on you.
Aggregate and De-identified Data. We may use the information we have about you to create de-identified or aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic or location information, information about devices used to access our services, or other relevant analyses for the purpose of assessing, improving, and developing our business and services. Such data cannot be associated with a specific individual, and we may use such data as allowed under applicable laws and regulations.
We may integrate information from different sources. We may integrate information from offline, online, and third-party sources.
When you provide any Personal Information about another person, you represent that you are able to act on their behalf and have provided that person with a copy of this Policy.
We may share or disclose the Personal Information we collect as follows:
- Service providers and agents: We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers who work for us, such as auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers, and advertising and marketing agents.
- Partners in business: We may disclose your Personal Information with our subsidiaries, affiliates, and business partners so they can use it for the purposes outlined in this Policy.
- Legal compliance: We may be required to disclose Personal Information in order to comply with (i) a court order, subpoena, or other legal process; (ii) applicable laws and regulations; and (iii) requests from law enforcement agencies or similar bodies.
- Business transfers: We may disclose and/or transfer Personal Information in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets, such as a merger, reorganization, liquidation, or any business transaction, including negotiations of such transactions.
- Protect rights and interests: We may disclose Personal Information where such disclosure is necessary to protect our or others' rights, property, or interests, or prevent fraud or abuse.
Aggregated and De-identified Data. We may share our analytics on aggregated or de-identified data with any third parties for research, marketing, advertising, analytics, and/or other purposes.
Cookies and other similar technologies may be used by third parties to gather data from the website and other locations on the internet and to use that data to show you relevant advertisements.
Third-Party Analytics Tools. The website makes use of third-party automated tools and programs that gather data about website usage and report on trends and activities by using technology like cookies. The use of other websites and online resources may also be tracked by these tools and programs.
Our Services are not intended for children, so we restrict anyone under the age of 18 or below the age of legal majority in the relevant jurisdiction from using our Services. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect or process any Personal Information related to children. If we become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete such Personal Information as soon as possible.
Personal Information of Others
If you provide us with Personal Information about another person, you must give that person a copy of this Statement and inform them that you have provided us with their Personal Information and how we may use it.
All personal information provided to QuestN will be securely stored with restricted access by authorized personnel only. We utilize encryption and security software for data transmission to protect your personal information by encrypting it in a secure format, ensuring its privacy and security from unauthorized access or disclosure, accidental loss, alteration, or destruction. The security of your personal information is important to us, but you understand and acknowledge that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is fully secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Transfer of Personal Information
If we transfer your personal information to countries outside of your home country, we will take steps to comply with the requirements for such transfer in your home country as required by applicable laws and regulations.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to other websites. These other websites are independent of the Website. QuestN has no control over the contents of such other websites, their privacy policies, or compliance with the law. You should be fully aware that the provisions of such linkages do not constitute an endorsement, approval, or any form of association by or with QuestN, and QuestN has no control over the Personal Information submitted by you, if any, to other websites.
Personal Information Access and Correction Requests
It is important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. According to applicable laws and regulations, you may have the right to obtain information about the processing of your Personal Information, access the Personal Information we hold about you, request that we rectify your Personal Information if it is inaccurate or incomplete, and lodge a complaint with relevant government authorities if you believe that any of your data protection rights have been infringed by us.
If there is a change to any of the Personal Information you have provided to us, please contact us using the contact details below. You should send written requests for access to and correction of your Personal Information to us by email at email@example.com. Please indicate your name, account number (if applicable), and contact information for us to follow up on your request. You may be asked to provide additional information to authenticate your identity so that we can follow up on your request.
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing any data request.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of your Personal Information held by us. If we become aware that the Personal Information is inaccurate, we will not use such data and will notify any third party to which such Personal Information has been transferred regarding the same.
Except to the extent prohibited by law, and subject to this Policy, we will retain and use your Personal Information no longer than is needed for the fulfillment of the purpose for which it was collected. As soon as it is reasonable to assume that your Personal Information is no longer needed or required, we will cease to retain your Personal Information, or remove or de-identify such Personal Information. You may ask that we erase some or all of your Personal Information, but please note that it may not be legally or operationally possible for us to do so.
This Policy is kept under regular review and may be updated from time to time. When we make changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above. If a material change is made to this Policy, we may provide notice to you by posting a notice or via email. You are advised to review this Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on this page. By continuing to access the Website and/or using the Services, you are deemed to have accepted the Policy as updated from time to time.
If you have any concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.